ShareThis

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Fill-In 2011-04

FFI


And...here we go!

1. Up and away we go.

2. Flu virus is going around.

3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: I am so ready for some snow.

4. I alway like a nice back rub.

5. I'm thinking about the newly opened restaurant few miles from us, I need to try their food.

6. Having a high PR blog will be Awesome.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing some friends, tomorrow my plans include having a nice family dinner and Sunday, I want to just relax and watch football!

3 comments:

Dhemz said...

mao jud....kahayahay sa life pag naa PR....hehehe! kuyog ko mami...labon lau ra kau me dire sa city proper...lisod palit ug pagkaon...lol!

Diana_CT said...

#2 There is a lot of colds going around where I intern and I have my fingers crossed that I don;t catch them.

Ms. Journ said...

ako k hatdan sinakong snow diha mi. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails