ShareThis

Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Fill - In (12/03/10)

friday fill-ins
(design by "thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/)"

So...here we go!

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is you get to blow the candles in your cake.

2. I don't know what is the passage of time.

3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was the princess castle.

4. I play child's game with my daughter. I am her constant playmate.

5. The reason is unreasonable (does it make sense?).

6.Winter is all about snow and cold.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another movie night, tomorrow my plans include going out on a date with hubby (provided the cable technician will come early) and Sunday, I want to watch games! My annoying cable is giving me headache, I hope by that time it will be fixed already.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails