ShareThis

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Word Games

I have always loved playing word games. I started playing scrabble during my elementary years. Playing scrabble is a family bonding for us. I remember forcing my mom to play with me when I don't have opponent whenever I want to play scrabble. I even tried playing alone. Then I learned to play boggle, upwords and a lot more word games.

Not being too conceited, I got good at playing these games. When the whole family plays, I am usually the one that kept the score as I can do it swiftly without messing my turn. When I was in college I often play boggle with my professors and most often than not, I win.

Then I discover online games at gamehouse.com! I got hooked! I played so many games online and I spent countless hours playing. I always challenge myself to outscore my previous games and set a new high score.

Of all the online games, these two are my favorite:
Text Twist. Make as many words as possible with either six or seven random letters in 2 1/2 minutes. Figure out the combination with the most letters and move to the next level.

Bookworm. Lex the BookWorm feeds on words. Feed him by linking letters to form words if you feed him with too many short words, he will send down burning letters that could set the entire library on fire!

1 comments:

Lifestyle & Homemaking said...

favorite nako sad ni Lu...usahay di nako ka blog hop kay gadula nako aning text twist hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails