ShareThis

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Fill - In (10/08/10)

FFI


So...here we go!

1. My favorite month is December because it is full of celebration for the family.

2. I feel great when there is a fresh breeze.

3. I love to sniff a rosemary.

4. Philippine ripe mango is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is blogging (duh!)

6. What a game! oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to party with friends, tomorrow my plans include watching LSU vs Florida game and Sunday, I want to do my grocery shopping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

waaaaaaa di ko anang December Lu kay daghan kaayo ko ug inaanak, mag tapok diri sa balay, iyahanay ray angkon nako nga ako Mommy Pretty (Mommy Ganda)nila waaaaa.

Lu, sa CSN contest diay...asa ko mo comment? didto sa CSN jud or diri sa imohang post nga pa contest? waaaaa galibog ang utok nyahahaha.

i-post na nako ron sa iTravel kay aron matabunan tong opp didto hehehe

♥FreakyehS♥ said...

ako sd mao na akong tingtago nga month ehehhee. May lng ko or June ky summer sa tibuok kalibutan hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails