ShareThis

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Office

Content by Mac Kline

It might be cliche to admit it now, but one of my favorite sitcoms is - and has been for quite some time - The Office. It's one of those popular shows that everyone knows and everyone has an opinion about, especially considering the somewhat questionable turns of the latest few seasons (like the star, Steve Carell, choosing to exit the show at the end of the current season). But I still love it. It's been my comfort tv for many years now, and I can't abandon it after six seasons.

My tradition for watching The Office is almost as important as the show itself - I change into my pajamas, grab the remote and some popcorn, and plop down with direct tv north carolina, and not even a tsunami can move me once I'm settled. The characters are like old friends; I'm so familiar with the titular office that I could work there.

It may not be everyone's cup of tea anymore, but The Office still means something to me and I don't even want to think about the day it leaves the air for good.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails