ShareThis

Friday, September 3, 2010

Dental Visit... Ouch, missed it!

Today is supposed to be Andrea's quarterly visit to her dentist. We planned on getting up earlier so that we will be ready and won't be late. I set my alarm for 7:45 am.

How on earth did I miss the alarm? I didn't hear it at all! Ouch, I missed Andrea's dental appointment. I woke up at 9:03am and her appointment is supposed to be at 9:00AM. I felt bad!

I called the dental office for an apology. Good thing they were nice enough to accept it and told us that if we want we can come at a later time. We can't come because we don't have enough time as Dave work at noon time. The dental office told me to schedule it again at our convenience.

I guess I need to set more alarm clocks the next time. Lesson learned!

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

waaaaa...lesson learned...ehehehe! kani laging himbing kau ang tulog...mau gani kay wala ka pukawa ni Andre...ehehe!

kat said...

hahahaha...nag haguk hasta lubot waaa hahaha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails