ShareThis

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hottest Cities this Summer

Oh no, I can't imagine how many times I have complained about how hot it is. Philippines is hot all year but not this hot. It is just so hot that I would rather stay at home than enjoy seeing other people. I would rather be looking at my four walls than being somewhere else.

According to analysis of data from the National Oceanographic Atmospheric Administration the following are the hottest city this summer:

1. Louisville, Ky.
Days above normal: 73

2. Memphis, Tenn.
Days above normal: 72

3. Atlanta, Ga.
Days above normal: 69

4. Raleigh, N.C.
Days above normal: 68

5. New Orleans, La.
Days above normal: 68

Shall I be thankful that where I live is still not the hottest? I should be, yet I don't feel being thankful as it is still soooo hot!

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

waaa....na dire mami gahapon kay 110 ang weather...nya pagkahapon kay nag ulana..waaaa..santimaan...ahahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails