ShareThis

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fill - In (8/27/10)

FFIImage3


And...here we go!

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes you can do mine if you want.

2. Dining out is what's been on my mind on and off all day.

3. Remember when we were kids and life was so simple.

4. Purse, shoes, and clothes are three of my favorite obsessions :-)

5. During the last year I gained a lot of weight.... huhuhu

6. Remembering my mother puts a smile on my face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing our Chinese friends, tomorrow my plans include attending a birthday party and Sunday, I want to spend time with my inlaws!

4 comments:

Rechie said...

yes..life was so simple back then when we were kids..ngayo ra ta og balon sige sa atong mama para palit og chinese garter hahaha

Ms. Journ said...

Party pipol jud ning Post family ba heheh...kaon nasad saon nalang pagbalik sa 24 nga waist line hehe..

kat said...

party na pod...apil ko be hehehe

Dhemz said...

sos sige lang jud ka ug apil sa party...ehehehhe...nag dine out nasad mo mami?

Related Posts with Thumbnails