ShareThis

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Power of Web Chatting

I love what technology can offer. Just recently, we had a great time with my family in the Philippines web chatting. It was my sister's birthday, so my whole family was there to celebrate it. My sister has an internet connection in her house so we were able to web chat with the whole family. It was great to see them all. They were also able to see Andrea in cam.

It was such a great time for us. We enjoyed the web chat and the most amazing part about it... it was free. We were able to see each other in real time and it felt like we were together again. It doesn't feel like we were thousands of miles apart.

Can't wait for another opportunity for my whole family to be at my sister's again.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails