ShareThis

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nostalgia #7: Bestfriend's Wedding

My bestfriend Gloria got married January of 2006. Just don't ask me the exact date as I forgot already...lol

We were college friends. We met year 1995 and shared the best college year of our lives. We were classmates for one school year only but we remained friends all these years. There were times when we lost contact especially when I moved to Manila but still we remain friends and our families got close too.

We don't communicate often but we are sure that our friendship will remain!

Gloria and I... the bride and her maid of honor

My mom the principal sponsor, my brother Jojo one of the groomsmen and I was the Maid of Honor

Aisa, one of our college friends too

This was me... over 4 years ago

Travel down Memory lane with us at Nostalgic Marveling!


Photobucket

4 comments:

AC said...

ang pretty naman ni mommy lulu... at ang chekchi!!!

Russ said...

You both are very beautiful. I haven't been to a wedding in a long time. I love them.I hope you contact your friend. It would be nice for both of you.

Dhemz said...

sensya mami nawala ang uban comments...my bad!

hapit ko dire...niudto sako...ehehehe!

Rechie said...

wow..it's nice to find real friend at school kasi it happens very seldom...as in super close nga talaga kau kasi you are her maid of honor...

Related Posts with Thumbnails