ShareThis

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Infinity Shoes

Okay I admit it, I love shoes and I love collecting different styles of shoes! Shoes for me are just so irresistible. I do have lot of shoes but I still can't resist if I see shoes that I like especially if it is on sale.

I have found miz mooz shoes very fitting for summer. They have colorful and wonderful designs of sandals too. If you want to own a pair of miz mooz sandals this is the perfect time to shop for it because right now they are offering free shipping on all sandals.

I am saving some money to buy me a pair of old gringo. This pair is somewhat pricey but its beautiful design is worth the money. I like the old gringo because you can wear it no matter what outfit you are wearing. It will match your different outfits.

It will be unfair to shop shoes for myself only that is why I will buy my hubby a pair of sebago shoes. This shoes will be perfect for his daily casual look.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails