ShareThis

Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Fill - In (7/02/10)

FFI


And...here we go!

1. When it's quiet I can concentrate on my writing opps.

2. The busy days of life drags on in what seems like a month.

3. My heart is into my writing task, and so does my mind.

4. May you all have a safe 4th of July.

5. In the town where I was born everybody knows my family.

6. Sweetness is something I really love about my significant other / friend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to have a good rest after the marathon writing that I did yesterday and today, tomorrow my plans include buying some fireworks and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy the 4th of July!

1 comments:

Rossel said...

wow marathon writing for the opps. i am hoping to experience that soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails