ShareThis

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fill - In (6/25/10)

lobster pot


And...here we go!

1. On vacation, I like not to think about blogging but I can't resist it (lol).

2. I love the breeze in the ocean.

3. One of my favorite vacation spots Bohol Beach Club!

4. It is always magical to watch the full moon.

5. Up, up and away we go!.

6. Bananas are one of Andrea's favorite.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our steak and mushroom dinner, tomorrow my plans include giving Andrea a treat and Sunday, I want to just relax because hubby will be working!

3 comments:

Momgen said...

I like to visit Bohol beach also. Happy FF!

Mine is here

Dhemz said...

awwwww...BBC...kuyog ko...ehehhee! mine was at my Dias SPot....:)

mau pa si Andre kay naa treat....:)

Marice said...

id love to go and visit that Bohol beach club too! :)

happy weekend sissy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails