ShareThis

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Computers

Computers have evolved. I remember when I was in high school, most computer are those big ones with a heavy monitor and with those 8inches floppy discs. Only few people owns a computer back then. I never know that time a laptop exist nor I know what Custom Laptops look like.

When I went to college, I already seen laptops but I have never used one. At school, some of our computers in our computer laboratory are custom computers. Although there were still computers that were using DOS Operating system. I know that the computers that we were using were way behind the computer technology but please understand that I came from a small town basically in the middle of nowhere.

Not until I went to the big city (Manila, Philippines) and worked in a big insurance company, that I was able to use sophisticated and fast running custom computer. That was then when I realized that computer models evolved through time.

Nowadays, computers get smaller and faster. The floppy discs were superseded by USB flash drives, external hard disk drives, CDs, DVDs, and memory cards. I have had different laptops in the last five years but in the future, I still dream of buying myself a custom laptop. That laptop should be something small, sleek and should have the color of my choice!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails