ShareThis

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Planet Earth

If you have not heard of the stunning television show, Planet Earth, then you must read this. I was at a friend's house when I first discovered this amazing show. At first, I thought it was like any other nature documentary, but I was sorely mistaken. Within minutes I was enthralled by the visuals of the show.

The next day I was watching Direct tv and saw that a marathon of Planet Earth was on. I immediately turned it on and and set my home DVR to record all of them. Now I can watch them whenever I want!

If you do not know, here is the premise of the show. A crew of men places hundreds of HD Cameras around the world in several locations to film the wildlife. They filmed for years before releasing one frame to the public. When they finally did debut the world was stunned. Never had any nature documentary taken such time and effort. This combined with the new HD Cameras that the crew used resulted in a show the likes of which had never been seen before.

On the outside, Planet Earth seems like every other nature documentary, but when you see it for yourself, you will know why it is different. It takes you inside the action. You feel as if you are standing right next to the lioness and her cubs. You feel like you are being chased by a hungry cheetah. Planet Earth makes your senses and emotions come alive. It is truly an amazing show that you must see for yourself.

This is a guest post by Sandy Johnson

2 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

save mother earth..

analou said...

That sounds great Lu but I will probably run or hide when the cheetah or the lion seems like eating me or eating some helpless animals......But watching something about some places I've never been into sounds awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails