ShareThis

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fill - In (5/28/10)

FFI


Happy Memorial Day weekend to all who celebrate it :-)

And...here we go!

1. Grilled pork -- the best food to take on a picnic.

2. Summer is so hot here in Alabama.

3. I just bought a new flip flops.

4. To love someone is to accept his flaws.

5. I have not had a long hike in a long time.

6. When I crave food, it's usually Filipino dish.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to see some friends (and eat a lot lol), tomorrow my plans include our weekly visit to Mom & Dan and Sunday, I want to read (perhaps)!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love pork. It's my favorite kind of meat. I like your number four. :) Have a great weekend.

Momgen said...

I like your #4 and yes if i crave i also want the Filipino food.

Mine is here

Related Posts with Thumbnails