ShareThis

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Busy Saturday

My back is sore... but we are happy with what we accomplished. We rearrange everything today. Move our furnitures and made our bedroom as Andrea's room.

We had to discard some things to give way to our rearrangement. In fact, as much as I hate to do it, I discarded some of my angels. It didn't go to waste though as my neighbor took it. I am glad she did though. Those were my first set of angels when I got here in the USA.

Our bedroom became Andrea's Dora bedroom. Our spare bedroom which is smaller is now our bedroom. We gave the bigger room to Andrea to make way to her many toys and other stuff.

Andrea loves her new room and keeps on pointing on her Dora wall decors. She loved playing in her new room.


5 comments:

anney said...

Ang cute namn ng room! My niece is also into Dora.

Unknown said...

Wow matulog nana siya sa iya room ky very nice mn iyang room. Na ako dili ko ka pamilit sa among wall diri uy ky nag rent ra,. Hala andrea dili maghugaw hugaw preha ni jake ha, nga mag gubat tanan duwaan ug books hehe. I love her room mamilu very nice.

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwww...ka pretty kaau sa room ni andre....good job mami!

labay ko kadali...have to hit the hay...mwah!

Ms. Journ said...

cute room pede nako sad hehe...

Karen Chayne said...

i also love the room of your cutie andre!

Related Posts with Thumbnails