ShareThis

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cute Overload

Sometimes something mindless is exactly what I need to relax. I work with numbers and facts and serious stuff everyday at work, I like having something that's as far away from that as possible to enjoy. That's how I found the site Cuteoverload.com. They have the cutest pictures ever! I've always been an animal lover. I have Direct TV and have always loved watching animal planet on it. When I was a kid I had a dog and a couple cats at home but when I moved out and into my own place, I wasn't able to keep a pet. Sadly I could never find a place that allowed animals. Now when I'm stressed out at work I take solace in looking at pictures of these cute little guys on Cute Overload.

I'm thankful that I have my own office and I can have some privacy where I can check out my favorite websites. I know I shouldn't be messing around too much online when working but now and then when I have a break, I check out Cute Overload. With the 4G Internet we have at my office it makes opening the site's pictures really fast, which is great. Every few days I like to log on and grab one of the photos for my desktop. Even something cute and cuddly there that I'll see a flash of in between files I'm opening brings a smile to my face. The4G really is a good thing, because if I was on a slower connection I would be wasting more time. Our fast internet connection is just letting me get back towork sooner, which is always a double-edged sword!


Author: Susan Moran

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

as in pagka busy sa life dire....ehehehe!

agi ko dire kadali mami ha.....nyt nyt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails