ShareThis

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fill - In (4/23/10)

0422001435a.jpg


And...here we go!

1. Where are my cellphones? I always lost my cellphones (yes more than 1)?

2. If wishes were horses I am sure wishes will be granted right away because it will run to you very fast.

3. I'd like to see the Smoky Mountains in Gaitlinburg.

4. When I was a teen, I thought I would become a Newscaster.

5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was Pray some more, those are just trials.

6. I'd have a hard time doing without my mouse. I am not used to the touch pad in my laptop.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing cards and eating filipino foods with friends, tomorrow my plans include looking for new sets of dining chairs and Sunday, I want to just play it by ear... no definite plans yet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you find the chairs. I love your mom's saying.

Cacai M. said...

woizzt happy FFI dha.. sus waz pa gani ko naka-FTF pastilan.. so much to do so little time.. grrr

Cacai M.'s Place
Thoughts, Ideas and Resources
Cacai's Steps and Journey


;-)

Cacai M. said...

Yay newscaster jud ha.. you still have a time to have it Mareng.. and I love your #5. By the way, it is just so hard for me too without my mouse. It is hard especially on dropping! ;-)

Here's My Friday Fill-Ins (4/24/10)... see yah.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails