ShareThis

Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Movie Meme: Monster Mash...

Please visit The Bumbles Blog for more entries

I was not so sure if I wanted to post for this week's meme since I am not really into monster movies. But as much as possible I want to be consistent so here I am posting "an almost late" entry. My entry is SHREK.

The same with "most" participants I love SHREK.... In fact, we just watched the series a couple of nights ago. Hubby and I have seen shrek so many times, yet we still enjoy watching it all over again...

I am looking forward to the Shrek 4 .... Shrek Forever After... The Final Chapter

2 comments:

The Bumbles said...

Shrek is so sweet - in his own ogre sort of way ;0)

Rossel said...

my daughter love Shrek. nice cartoon movie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails