ShareThis

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Florida Vacation

This week has been fun. Terri (my sister-in-law) and her family are here in Alabama for a visit. We are enjoying our bonding moments. I am so proud of Andrea for showing her real self to her cousins, Aunt Terri and Uncle Bryan. We all have so much fun with Andrea's funny antics.

Anyway, we are really looking forward to have our St. Pete, Florida vacation. I am sure that we will have a lot of luggage since we plan for a one week Florida vacation. You know how it is to travel with a child. The luggage will be a lot which will consist mostly of the child's clothing and provisions.

Do you have any travel plans? When traveling, I always prefer a reliable luggage because I want all my belongings to be safe that is why I usually prefer to use our Hartmann Luggage. I am just glad that I found great information at LuggageOnTheWeb.com. I found this website when I searched for luggage information when we had our first international travel. I had purchased a big Tumi Luggage through this website and I was very satisfied with its product.

For our future trips, I want to purchase a Delsey Luggage. I like the Delsey Meridian Plus luggage because it is lightweight and because of its durable impact-resistant integrated aircraft aluminum frames with scratch-resistant polycarbonate shells. This luggage type is very appropriate for long and international travels.

For more information about anything that revolves around luggage, please visit LuggageOnTheWeb.com!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails