ShareThis

Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #21

And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif

1. Good times: are worth remembering.

2.Wherever my family is, that's my home.

3. Sleigh bells ring , Santa is coming.

4. Little by little, I am learning to be a good Mom.

5. Once more I want to let you know that you are Special.

6. When will our economic problems end?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to prepare for Andrea's party, tomorrow my plans include Andrea's birthday Party and Sunday, I want to rest because I am sure I will be tired from the party!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am still learning too. There is always something new to learn when you are a mom.

Jack said...

Happy Birthday to Andrea!
Have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

Never! wala na pag asa ang economy mami lulu hehe apil blogging affected na waaaaa. Happy Burtday andrea/

Dhemz said...

waaaaaa....busy ang life ugma kay daghan bwisita....joke!

labay ko kadali mami kay mag window shopping sa me ni akesha....kuyaw raba i drive kay ga ulan...digyas...lol!

agi ko kadali....balik rako unya..asa naman imong MM?

Kathy said...

A very happy birthday to Andrea- and many, many returns of the day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails