ShareThis

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

For The Love of Cooking

Yes, I love to cook! I love experimenting different dishes. I love substituting ingredients and I feel successful when hubby and Andrea eats what I am cooking. Since I love to cook, I also love to collect different types of cookware. At the moment, I am hooked into collecting copper cookware.

I am also widening my skills in the kitchen. I am not only cooking this time but I am also learning to bake. I assume that when Andrea will be big enough we can have a great time baking together. I found interesting copper molds at Ruffoni. They have different molds for cake, pudding and ring molds. It is very interesting because it has different designs like fruit and vegetable, animal and nature, heart and more! There are actually many ruffoni copper cookware that I want to own.

Ruffoni copper is a wonderful collection to have. They are known for its beautiful style and durability. This is the best time of the year to buy ruffoni cookware because they are on sale right now and they also offer free shipping.

The picture below is a copper mini brioche molds, I love them!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails