ShareThis

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ceiling Fans

I am proud to admit that I have a wonderful relationship with my mother. Every time I am able to talk to her, we always have fun. It is great that Mom and I can talk about anything and we always share jokes and laughs. We can talk about fashion, daily living, married life, family planning, weather, kids, diet (she insists that I badly need it...) and much much more. Our topics are unlimited that is why we can keep on talking for long hours.

The last time I talked to her, I asked her what she wants for Christmas. She told me about some beauty products and new personal things. She also told me that if I can afford it, she wants a new ceiling fan for their bedroom. Mom is always considerate on my financial situation and I respect her more for that. She never demands on what she wants... sometimes she will request but she never demands.

My Mom's request of a ceiling fan made me surf the net and look for quality ceiling fans. I found a website called Hansen Wholesale Ceiling Fans. This website has a huge collection of ceiling fans. It sells the most popular brand names of ceiling fans like Casablanca ceiling fans which are known for its fine quality and design. They also have Hunter ceiling fans which are known for its mid range quality and style and its average price. They also have some other brands like Emerson, Fanimation, Minka Aire and more. If you are planning to buy ceiling fans, the best to place to shop is the Hansen Wholesale Ceiling Fans.


This is a Casablanca Heritage Ceiling Fan Model C19564F. One of my favorites.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails