ShareThis

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yahoo Voice/Video Chatting

I just finished video chatting with my mom. I am so glad that their connection is faster today because we were able to talk for a couple of hours. We were just catching up with what's new with the family and things in between... hahaha meaning just some knick knacks of everyday lives of the family and neighbors and friends... you know the usual... how was this and that...

Them having a fast connection enable me to talk for free. I didn't spend money for calling card and they were also able to see Andrea in cam.

Mom requested some gifts for her for personal use and of course I am gonna buy it for her. It is so sweet of her to say that if it is expensive not to buy it...

I just love talking to Mom....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails