ShareThis

Friday, November 6, 2009

Skateboarding

I have never tried to skateboard nor any type of skating. It's shame, I know! But hey, I grow up in the mountainous area in the Philippines where skating is not heard of. So, I have an excuse (grin)!

Anyway, I really love watching kids and adult alike, doing different tricks with their skateboard. I even watched shows that feature skateboarding. For me, it is really fun to watch and it is full of thrill.

If you are a parent with teenagers, I am sure that they would love to receive a skateboard as a Christmas gift. Check out WarehouseSkateboards for their longboard skateboards, longboard completes and skate shop. Don't worry if you are not familiar with skateboards because they will give you the "How To Instructions" and they will provide you with buying guides.

1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

saka can't afford ako sa mga ganyan nyahahaha..

Related Posts with Thumbnails