ShareThis

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Neno's Award

I want to say Thank You to Mommy Willa of Smart Mommy for this nice award.



The Neno’s Award Rules and Regulations:

1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.

4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

I love blogging because it is my way of sharing my life. It is an outlet for me to express my opinions and my thoughts. Through blogging I gained friends and blogging helps me get connected with my family and friends. I also love blogging because it is not just for fun but it also a source of income.

Anybody who wants this... please grab!!!!

4 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

thanks for posting this sis. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello MamiLu, kumsuta ang imong weekend diha? Oist congrats sa PR3 mo, bongga!

I have an inspiring post to continue blogging and a campaign against paying post baka you want to join.

Grace said...

Congrats sa award mo, Lulu. :)

Dhemz said...

pwede pabayloan ning mga awards ug corned beef? hehehhee....:)

musta ang weekend ninyo mami? sensya na wala ko ka laag gahapon...nag rest day akong beauty....mag drop unta ko last night..ngek, nawa among IC...hangin man jud....

karon lang ko bag-o nag mata...salamat sa buzz sa BV....at least nakakuha tawon ang pobre...hehehe..salamat mami....:)

ka mingaw tawon sa SS...sige mami..balik lang ko unya ha....kay mag labadami sako...din mag drop ko kay absent akong drop gahapon....babosh! mwah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails