ShareThis

Friday, November 6, 2009

My Christmas Wish

Who says Christmas wishes are just for kids? Mommies like me can also have a Christmas wish! I have been nice so, I hope that Santa will grant my wish.

My wish for this Christmas is a touch screen digital camera. Touch screen digital cameras are very sleek and sexy. I love the idea that you can share the photos to your friends by just touching the screen. The battery of this camera is a Lithium-ion battery and it is rechargeable so no more worries of buying new batteries.

I know I have a digital camera but I think it is time to upgrade my old one. My recent digital camera is making me nuts because the battery doesn't last very long. I think I spend more money buying for batteries than the price of the camera itself. I have concluded that, it is no longer practical to keep this camera especially that I like to take pictures wherever I go. Taking many pictures require fresh batteries all the time.

I have been shopping around for a good price of this type of camera. The average price for this camera is $299 but I found a good deal at www.42photo.com! For this type of camera I can buy it for just $267! That means a saving of more than $30. Another perk when buying at this website is the free shipping. Looking at this price... I think my Christmas wish is reachable!

2 comments:

Cacai M. said...

woizzt.. na-intriga jud ko aning touch screen digital camera.. :-)

Yami said...

Hay wish ko rin yan sa wishing well. Sana may Santa blogger na mamudmod ng camera sa atin noh. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails