ShareThis

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Inspiring ...

When I checked my blog today, somebody in the blogland whom I am not familiar with and is not on my blog list, left a comment on my post and telling me that she has included my blog as one of the 5 blogs that she visited that she found inspiring. Now, that is special! Sometimes, it just feels great when somebody tells you that your blog inspires them....

Below is the entry she made on her blog....

Monthly Sushine Blog Award


It's been a while since I really started liking blogging and I would admit that i am really a newbie when it comes to blogging. I decided that every end of the month, i will give a blog award to the best five blogs i visited who inspires and help me in their own little way. Here's a special award for all of you. Keep up the good work and Happy Blogging!

It was so nice to meet you all here and thank you very much again!

In Random Order:

A. http://www.labambita.com/

B. Mom writes for a cause

C. http://animetric.blogspot.com/

D. Crayonsnpencils

E. http://lulu-bitz-and-pieces.blogspot.com/


Keep up the good work and Happy Blogging!





I really appreciate this... Thanks a bunch!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aguy ka taas sa hair sa baje diri kay naa award..deserving man jud ning imong 3 blogs ba for an award kay laging fresh at hindi panis...

Congrats Lu...

gisapot jud ko ron kay naa koy opp na na expired kay wa ko ka visit sa ila site. $40 ra ba jud ang payment. kalagot jud nako oi...

David Funk said...

Congrats Lulu! It is great to have others in the community that you don't know speak highly of you like she did. It speaks volumes about you.:)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

inspiring naman kasi talaga ito blog mo.. one of my pitstops kapag may time ako mag bloghop =)

Dhemz said...

that is very special indeed.....mo lang...taas kaau ang hair ni mami Lu woi....hehehehe!

musta na mami? sensya na karon lang ko nagparamdam tawon...super busy ang lola pag weekend...nya nag shopping pa ko ganiha para pasalubong...

karon lang tawon ko naka ginhawa...naka tog na akong kabarangay...maong linaw na akong paminaw...hehehe..maka lahutay nako ug wara wara sa blog world

musta man ang inyong trick or treating?

daghan nakuha ni Andre nga candy?

wala tuod ko ka sapon sa opp gabie mami...late naman jud me naka uli ug pamalbal...ehehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails