ShareThis

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hangover

A hangover describes the sum of unpleasant physiological effects following heavy consumption of alcoholic beverages. The most commonly reported characteristics of a hangover include headache, nausea, sensitivity to light and noise, lethargy, diarrhea and thirst.

To those who experience this... raise your hand!!!! lol

Okay... I admit, when I was younger I had my share of hangovers. But that was years and years ago! I experienced a terrible hangover and I promised myself I will never ever get drunk again... Since then, I hated the taste of alcohol...

How can you ease a hangover? Drink lots of liquid - say a glass or two of water or juice per hour. Getting non alcoholic fluid into your system can dilute the effects of booze, so hangover aches go away faster. Also, eat something healthy, as an empty stomach can worsen nausea.

Now guys... you can get drunk again ....hahahha

2 comments:

Ms. Journ said...

kasuka-on man sadko ani mi oi.... perti ka palahubog aning bayhana

Dhemz said...

ayay! hahhaha.....palahubog man jud ang term woi...kas-o ko nahubog sa akong life....for the first time sa among graduation ball...pero wala nuon ko nagsuka...ehehhe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails