ShareThis

Monday, November 2, 2009

Filipinos and Cellphones

Cellphones are part of a Filipino living. It is amazing to see that even the poorest among the poor own a cellphone. Most cellphone users in the Philippines use the prepaid ones so there is no worry of the monthly bills.

I remember when I was in the Philippines that having the latest model of the cellphone means you are IN. The model of your cellphone says a lot about yourself. It reflects your status in the community.

If you first visit the Philippines, you will be amazed at the people in every corner of the street sending text messages. No wonder, Philippines is considered as the text capital of the world. I am sure that any Filipino will be excited to visit Mozoot because this a good source of information about what's new with the mobile world. Mozoot is a Mobile News Aggregator which I'm sure is very useful for cellphone users.

3 comments:

Grace said...

I agree on this, Lulu. Bisan gani mga bata, magpapalit sab cellphone oy. "Only in the Philippines." :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

100% agree MamiLU!

Chris said...

hello, you might want to join my giveaway

Related Posts with Thumbnails