ShareThis

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mobile Alabama and Its Beautiful Beach

We might go to Mobile, Alabama at the end of the month. It will be part work and part vacation. It is not final yet, but there is a big chance that it will be pushed through.

While we will be there, we will be spending time with Mischa and for sure we will be going to the beach. The beach in Mobile is beautiful. It may not be as beautiful as the ones that we have in Bohol, Philippines but it is still a nice place to visit. The beach there has a brownish powdered like sand.

The moment the plans will be finalized about going to Mobile, I will purchase a beach bike. I haven't had a chance to go biking here for a long time. I am sure that I will enjoy beach biking. I already know where I can find used beach cruisers for sale.

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

waaaaaaa...kuyog ko mami...ehhehehe.....:)

maau kay naka bingwit ka bisan weekend....ako tawon butlog ko permi pag weekend....lol!

tuod mami...naka grab ko sa BV awhile ago...agoy mabuang ko bayot...10 bucks raba intawon.....

I remember....kato bang opp nga imo ingon about sa penis enlargement...waaaaaaaaaa...hahahhaha...decline ang show woi...mabuang ko....hahhaha!

maritz said...

Lu unsa man nang BV gui ingong ni dhemz? Blogvertise? namingaw naman akong BV oi. Taga asa ka lu?

Related Posts with Thumbnails