ShareThis

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

TCP: Suspense Thriller


I am different than most of the participants because I love Suspense Thriller. I love it when my feet become cold of anticipation, sometimes my teeth will automatically grinds because of so much suspense on the movie. Suspense thriller is my favorite genre.

For this week, my entry is The Usual Suspects. This is one of the movies that gives you a lot of twists and turns. I love this as in Awesome!


Following a truck hijack in New York, five conmen are arrested and brought together for questioning. As none of them is guilty, they plan a revenge operation against the police. The operation goes well, but then the influence of a legendary mastermind criminal called Keyser Söze is felt. It becomes clear that each one of them has wronged Söze at some point and must pay back now. The payback job leaves 27 men dead in a boat explosion, but the real question arises now: Who actually is Keyser Söze???.....



For more of this week's entries... please visit Just Anything, the home of Tuesday Couch Potatoes.... even better if you can join us next week...

12 comments:

nuts said...

i love suspense/thriller too and i think i will like this movie. will check the trailer.

Genefaith said...

naku sis pareho tau..I love suspense thriller na may storya talaga hindi lang sya umabot sa point na horror ..he..he..

PINAY MOMMY said...

I love suspense/thriller movies especially maganda ang story line. I haven't seen this one. I will try and check on it.

Thanks for visiting my entry. ^_^

The Movie Mommy
http://www.ricafs.com

Chubskulit Rose said...

so who really is Zose.. ano ba name nung guy lol... Sounds thrilling!

Unknown said...

Wala pa mn ko kita ani nga movie mami lulu, sus dili mn gd kaayo ko hinan aw ug suspense sa magustuhan lng.

Enchie said...

this is one of kevin spacey's good movies. I really enjoyed it :D

Hitesh Rawat said...

this movie was wow.........i think there have been 10's of attempt to re-make it.....i mean there was one here in India....but that was not even 1% close to the original............loved this movie.

and...Kevin Spacy......he is like ultimate...one of my best....like...Tom Hanks and Denzal Washington....loved his American Beauty.....


woo hoo.........\,,,/

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

i love thriller/suspense movies kaso i cant watch them alone.. kaya bihira na lang ako manood nyan, unlike when i was in PI, dami ko kasi kasama manood eh..

Hazel said...

so i wonder who is keyser soze? i better just ask :-)

kamz said...

now, the title is familiar. di ko lang alam if i have already seen this. mapanood nga at nang malaman ko naman kung sino yang keyser soze na yan! it looks interesting!

thanks for joining this week mommy lulu. next week, we will feature our fave disney fairytale movie. hugs!

Seiko said...

Opposite pala tayo,but that doesn't mean I don't watch movies like this,yun nga lang I don't watch it alone,pag kasabay ko lang manood ang mga teens ko & hubby,because they love to watch movies like this,I enjoyed this one too & ako lang yata talaga ang naexcite in the family while seeing this.
Thanks for the visit as well as for droppin' some line.Hope you wont mind of adding yours into mine.A huge thanks in advance.:D

The Bumbles said...

One of my favorite movies regardless of genre! I think it really put Spacey on the map - such an awesome role. Great ensemble cast around him but Verbal really did steal the spotlight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails