ShareThis

Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #10

Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. One week ago I never thought I will be addicted to Farm Town.

2. I was so skinny when I was young.

3. Mama told me I am her favorite (actually I am everybody's favorite).

4. Forever, that is you and me. (I am referring to my hubby)

5. Take your time I will wait on you.

6. I pray that my brother (Loloy) will pass! He has Licensure Exam for Teachers this Sunday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to designing my FarmTown (mansion and all), tomorrow my plans include watching football whole day (as usual) and Sunday, I want to do something special (family bonding)!

7 comments:

Rechie said...

hahahah na sis makabuang jud ning farm town...dli gud ko matulog kay maghulat ko sa akong tanom kay malayos unya.. na good luck..as long as dli mabiyaan ang blogging oks ra na

Tammy said...

I like number 5, Very patient. Have a good weekend.

Dawn said...

Farm Town? :) You have become addicted as well, haven't you? :) And I'm glad to hear that you are everyone's favorite, especially your mom's! In my birthday card this year, my mom wrote, "Here is HALF my love--I have to save the other half for your brother." :)

Enjoy the weekend!

Marie said...

I'm trying to avoid Farmtown since I just know I'll end up addicted like everyone else I've talked to :-)

Cacai M. said...

hoizzt Happy Fill-ins Friday! Mine is here: http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2009/09/friday-fill-ins-5.html

Have a good day!

Unknown said...

Ka very relaxing mn d i sa imung weekend inahan. Na curoous nku anang farm town jd nganu daghan mn ng naka addict ana ba.

Pray for you bro to pass the teachers exam lulu. Everybodys fave d i ka, palangga ng bayan d i ka no.

Clarissa said...

Ewan ko ba kung ba't di ako na-addict dyan sa farm town na yan lol!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails