ShareThis

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TCP: Favorite Husband and Wife



This the first time that I joined this meme. Well, as much as we love watching movies, I might as well share it with all of you guys. This week's theme is not an easy one for me because Dave and I has so many favorite movies that we love to watch over and over again. There will be a long list of movies if I want to elaborate it.

Anyhow, I decided to choose Shooter.


Summary:
Bob Lee Swagger, one of the world's great marksmen and the son of a Congressional Medal of Honoree, is a loner living in the Rockies. He's left the military, having been hung out to dry in a secret Ethiopian mission a few years before, when he's recruited by a lisping colonel to help find a way that the President of the US might be assassinated in one of three cities in the next two weeks. He does his work, but the shot is fired notwithstanding and Bob Lee is quickly the fall guy: wounded and hunted by thousands, he goes to ground and, aided by two unlikely allies, searches for the truth and for those who double-crossed him.

Mark Wahlberg is the one who played Bob Lee Swagger. Mark Wahlberg is a good actor who played the role perfectly. Included in the movie is a veteran actor Danny Glover and some famous names like Michael Pena, Kate Mara and a lot more.

Obviously we own a copy of this movie so everytime we want to watch it we can. We have seen this movie at least 5 times already.

4 comments:

Arlyna said...

I watched this movie too many times. I really like Mark Wahlberg's acting skills. Something we have in common again - we both love watching movies! Give my hugs to Andrea and of course to you my dear :)

maria said...

I haven't seen this one and it sounds like a good movie. I'll have to remember to look for this. Thanks for sharing. :p



The Modern Mom

kamz said...

I think Mark Wahlberg is an excellent actor but I don't know if I have already seen this one. The title is quite familiar, though. Maybe it was one of those movies that my dad loves to watch but i was too busy with other things to not pay enough attention to it. hehehe! I will look for this one in video stores so that Hubby and I can watch it together na.

Thanks for joining us this week! Hope to see you next time! Hugs!

niko said...

ay lista ko to sa aking long list of must watch movies :)

my entry is up at my lover mushroom;s blog ha :)www.eraslovers.blogspot.com

have a nice day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails