ShareThis

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Knowing


Nicholas Cage is one of my favorite actors. For me, he performed well in his "National Treasure" movies. Although, for the past few movies that he had, his roles gotten weird and the story of the movie is not really good.

When I saw the thriller and some banners (in the store) of his latest movie Knowing, I didn't like it because the banners alone shows that the movie is kinda weird. I didn't like his past movie the Ghost Rider and Bangkok Dangerous so I never thought we are gonna watch Knowing.

Since it is Tuesday and every Tuesday is the day of new DVD releases, Dave went to check the movies at RedBox. He ended up renting Knowing. Surprisingly, the movie is good. It has a lot of suspense, mystery and actions. I admit, it is worth renting it. The movie is better and different than you will expect.
---------------

Synopsis. A teacher opens a time capsule that has been dug up at his son's elementary school; in it are some chilling predictions -- some that have already occurred and others that are about to -- that lead him to believe his family plays a role in the events that are about to unfold.

1 comments:

Cecile said...

we just watch this movie awhile ago and i agree with you, this is absolutely different. i like all his movie including this one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails