ShareThis

Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #2

ffi


1. It's time for taking a break from blogging (just joking!).

2. Alabama; it's not a bad place for people who loves country living.

3. I must be reading another book now, I really enjoyed being back to reading.

4. Dave is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My daughter Andrea is simply amazing.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was last night, Dave was telling me about his football memories.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the replay of Warehouse 13 as I missed it last Wednesday, tomorrow my plans include going to the Filipino Store and Sunday, I want to cook Sweet and Sour Shrimp for Mom and Dan!

----------
Please click the image above to see more participants of Friday Fill-Ins.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday! :)

Rhonda R said...

Hey Lulu, thanks for visiting my blog. Yeah, I'm hooked on Massages now. I love your blog, great stuff.

Unknown said...

Break gud tatot from blogging hehehehe maybe break from opps kay gilangaw walay opps sa bario ss lol. Of course amzing jd ang unica iha. Apili nya ko ug buwad dha sa pinoy store ninyo lulu ka nindot mn ninyo oi naa mga pinoy store sa lugar. I tried your sweet and sour but not shrim, i used chicken ky wala koy shrimp lami siya do. maayo to ky simple and easy ra ang procedure.

Liz said...

I always say I want a break from blogging but I never did, sobrancg addicted, haha.

I enjoyed reading your answers, and the sweet and sour shrimp is making me hungry!

Happy Sunday.

A Simple Life

Rechie said...

hehhe katawa man ko sa imong "just joking" sis lu oi..dli jud diay ka pahuway sa blogging ha..?

Related Posts with Thumbnails