ShareThis

Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #1

ffi

I decided to join Friday Fill Ins as I love reading entries about this meme. Here's my first entry...

1. Today is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I remember being young, playing and showering in the rain.

3. Green Mango Shake tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is necessary.

5. Sunset in Manila Bay is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is hope for my Baseball Fantasy Team.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include going out of town and Sunday, I want to eat Turkey Club Sandwich @ Shoneys!

8 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Today was my first Friday Fill-in, too. Green mango sounds like a great summer treat.

amiable amy said...

agoy, naglaway na noon ko sa green mango shake dah...lol..

salamat sa visit dear LuLu, regards ko kang cutify baby girl ha

AudreyO said...

I've never had a green mango shake before. I haven't had any shake for quite a long time.

Rechie said...

nice answer number two sis..ka-enjoy jud kaau atong mga bata pa nga ligo daun og ulan heheh. just posted mine sa akong hideaway

The Bumbles said...

Haha! There is little hope for our fantasy baseball team. Andy feels otherwise but I am the realist in this fantasy - no bats.

Rose Jane said...

Nice idea ni mam. Mu apil sad ko ani. Magstart ko next friday.
Thanks
http://buhatsatambay.com/

Unknown said...

Kuyoga ko sa anang shoney lulu ky wala ko kaila ana lugara. Kahayay ba sa imung lifey oi mag ot of town mn ka inday. Me too I love green mango shake, sauna moadto rko Sm ky suyop ug green mango shake sa thirsty.

Liz said...

Reminds me of my young days, my sibs and I love to shower in the rain. And I love green mango shake too. :)

Happy Sunday!

Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... check nyo

Related Posts with Thumbnails