ShareThis

Friday, June 5, 2009

We Are Home

We are finally home after our 1 week vacation in NJ. Our flight was supposed to depart at 9:15 (Philadelphia Time). I think due to rain, we were delayed. We boarded at 9:10 but we just sat inside the airplane. The captain informed us that it will take some time to take off because there were 35 airplanes ahead of us. So, basically there was airplane traffic.

Anyway, we arrived at Birmingham airport at 11:30PM. Andrea slept the whole time from Philadelphia to Birmingham, I didn't have a hard time at all.

I am glad to be home... and I was surprised when we went to see Dave at his office... He had a bouquet of flowers for me... that was so sweet... Thanks babe!

When I got home, our place was marvelous, it was clean and smelling good... The place was just so welcoming.... Thanks again to my babe...

I now waiting for Dave to come home from work, I have missed him so bonding time for us!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails