ShareThis

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Comforts Brand Firefly

As a mother myself, I know the benefits of breastfeeding. Although I was not able to breastfed my daughter because of some health issues, I did my part in making sure that she can have my breastmilk. I diligently pumped (using electric breast pump) my milk and store it in a breastmilk container and bring it everyday to the hospital so that my daughter can have it. It was an extra effort and I was not able to enjoy the mother-daughter bond while breastfeeding but I felt satisfaction because I did my best to make sure that my daughter can have my breastmilk.

As much as I am pro-breastfeeding, I don't condone those mothers that opt to use infant formula. Infant formulas such as Comforts for Baby contains all the essential ingredients that must be in infant formula as dictated by the FDA and required by the Infant Formula Act. Comforts for Baby infant formula contains the lipids DHA and ARA, which are associated with infant mental and visual development. It is fortified with iron and contains all the vitamins, minerals.

Comforts is running a contest of naming its brand firefly. Visit its website www.comfortsforbaby.com and join the contest. If your entry will be chosen for their mascot's name, your child will win $10,000 college scholarship. I already joined and I named the firefly Jolly Bugsy. What do you think is the perfect name of the Comforts Brand Firefly? Log your entry today. The contest will end on July 31, 2009.

Post?slot_id=40004&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails