ShareThis

Monday, May 4, 2009

Special Gift of Life

This coming Sunday is Mother's Day. Mother's Day is celebrated to honor the mothers. Celebrating Motherhood is a historical tradition dating back to Ancient Greece. Mother's Day is special for me not just because I, myself is a mother but because I am daughter who is very lucky to have a wonderful mother.

The first mother's day gift that I have received is a mother's day ring. A ring that has a birthstone of my daughter. A ring that I have worn with joy and pride because it signifies another milestone of my life - motherhood. I will forever treasure my mother's day ring.

Mother's Day is the most commercially - successful US occasion. This is the most popular day to dine out in a restaurant. Billions worth of flowers are purchased during this day. Millions of greeting cards are sent. Some other common gifts during this occasion are spa treatments, jewelries and a lot more.

What is the best gift for Mother's Day? The best mother's day gift anyone can give is the once in a lifetime gift of life - a gift of Cord Blood Banking through Cryo-Cell. Cryo-Cell U-Cord is a painless way to protect your family's health through preserving a child's cord blood for potential use against diseases.

Skip the common mother's day gift this year. Give a mother a special gift of life.

Post?slot_id=37152&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails