ShareThis

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Get Rid of Mosquitoes

Mosquitoes are considered the deadliest “animal” in the world. The Anopheles mosquito, in particular, is dangerous because it transmits malaria, which kills more than one million people every year, primarily in Africa. Besides malaria, there are other diseases that are spread by mosquitoes.

Personally, I don't like mosquitoes. Their bites cause skin bumps. The bumps are irritating because it is itchy. Most people have an allergic reaction to mosquito bites, that is why the area around the mosquito bite swells and itches.

There are different ways to minimize the presence of mosquitoes.
  1. Use mosquito repellent. These products are proven to be effective to make the mosquitoes go away. The chemicals present in repellent blocks the receptors on mosquito antennae thus preventing them from sensing and smelling you.
  2. Mosquitoes are drawn to heat, so refrain from wearing dark clothes as it retains heat more heat than any other lighter clothing.
  3. Use insecticides. Using insecticides will keep the mosquitoes away but only for a shorter period of time. Using insecticides is not cost effective.
  4. Use mosquito traps. Using Mega-Catch can kill thousands of mosquitoes in a single night.
Of all the ways that I have mentioned above, using Mega-Catch mosquito trap is the most effective. This product is not only cost effective but it is also environmentally friendly. There are scientific studies that can prove that Mega-Catch system is highly effective in catching mosquitoes. For more information you can visit www.megacatch.com and learn How Mega-Catch traps work. By visiting the website you can also read about Mega-Catch reviews.
Mozzies


Post?slot_id=38647&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Arlyna said...

Lu, wish I can bring this machine every time I visit my grandma in the Philippines. The mosquitoes love me, they feast on me constantly. That's why I hate camping because those darn mosquitoes camp with me.

Btw, I'm digging the new look of your blog :)
I won't be blogging for awhile, so I'm doing my rounds because I'm back to work again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails