ShareThis

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Flying to Philadelphia this Thursday

As I have mentioned a month ago, we are going to visit my sister Menmen in New Jersey. Well, finally, the wait is over. We are scheduled to fly to Philadelphia this Thursday. The closest airport to my sister is the Philadelphia Airport. I think it is just about 15 minutes from where they live. My sister will pick us up at Philadelphia Airport. We will be visiting my sister without Dave. Too bad, he doesn't have vacation days anymore that is why he can't come with us. This is the first time that we will be away from one another since we got married. I know we will have a good time with my sister but I am sure I will surely miss my babe.

Anyway, since I am traveling with Andrea alone, I don't need to bring a lot of things. Menmen said, she already have a stroller, car seat and some clothes for Andrea. I will just need to bring one Carry-On Luggage for some of Andrea's necessity. It will be hard to travel with a baby alone so I am using a wheeled carry on luggage. This will be easier to tot around while I am in the airport waiting for our flight.

By the way, while I am in New Jersey, Menmen and I will be shopping for Briefcases. Her husband needs a new one so we will try to look for a good deal.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails