ShareThis

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dining Out @ Red Lobster

In continuation with my birthday (yes my birthday celeb has been so long! lol), we dine out @ Red Lobster's today.

Dave asked me where do I want to eat for my birthday weekend. I haven't been to Red Lobster's so we decided to eat there. This has been planned for few days already. We are gonna go out and eat with Mom and Dan.

We really had a good food! And Dan even ordered a cake and they sang happy bday for me ( blushing!).

The only problem though, our server was just so slowwwwww.

Thanks Mom and Dan and of course My babe and Andrea(she was showing off at the restaurant, she joined us in eating the salad, main course and dessert!)

.....
I really had a very wonderful extended birthday celebration, I enjoyed it and very thankful to everyone.
.....


3 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi lulu...happy birthday and many more blessings to come. God bless sis.

Glenda is the name. =) said...

awww sorry for the late greeting... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE! God Bless you more!

Dhemz said...

Mommy Lu..asa ang pics....hehehhe...glad to know you had a blast on celebrating your bday...hehehe..woi maulaw man sad ta kantahan sa resto woi...hehehhe...joke!

Related Posts with Thumbnails