ShareThis

Monday, March 9, 2009

Tim Tebow

I admit I am a big fan of football. I love LSU. Although, Tim Tebow plays with Florida Gators, I can't help but like this man.

Tim was born on August 14, 1987 in the Philippines, where his parents were serving as Christian missionaries. Yes! you heard it right... He is Filipino by birth. Hmmm I am wondering if he is a dual citizen or not!

Anyway, Tim is just a humble kid. He works very hard, no wonder Gators won the BCS Championship. Tim is very popular. Who wouldn't be? He got a Heisman Trophy for himself and a BCS Championship for his team.

Despite what he has achieved, he still goes to Philippines every year for his missionary works. In fact, he helps raise money to support their missions in the Philippines. I am glad NCAA allowed him to raise money.

With all his good deeds, who wouldn't like this God-fearing, humble man?

Tim Tebow, Mabuhay ka!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails