ShareThis

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Party Weekend

I always look forward for weekends because it is the time that we (Dave, Andrea and myself) can go out and spend time together. No worries of going back home early since no work for Dave.

I always enjoy our time together. Andrea loves being outside. Weekends means going out for us, even if it is just Walmart dates for us... we all enjoy it. I also look forward to our weekend visits to Mom and Dan. Andrea just feels at home in their place. Although she ends up not taking her nap but it is worth it since she always have fun. Besides, she always sleeps in the car on the way home.

For today, we will be having our lunch/dinner at Mom's in celebration with Dave's birthday! Later, I will be going to Lotlot's for her birthday party. Hmmm diet is as usual not the priority these days!

Happy weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails