ShareThis

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Memories of My Wedding Day

I came here in the USA November 28, 2007. Three days later, I married the love of my life! Our wedding was very ordinary. We both decided to have a simple wedding.

I remember that day was the coldest day of my life. Philippines' weather never goes below 70 but that day the temperature was below 10. I wore jeans and a sleeveless shirt covered with leather jacket but I still felt like I wore nothing because the cold air was just seeping through my clothes.

We went to the courthouse that day to apply for marriage license but then the clerk said we can get married right away so we did! Only my friend Alice was with us. We were married by a judge who recited a beautiful prayer that I really appreciate. We went home and got hot wings for lunch! Later that day Dave went to work! Our wedding day was just like any ordinary day.

Dave and I plans on getting married the traditional way in the Philippines. A wedding with a lot of preparations. A well-planned wedding that will be attended by family and friends. . We both wanted a wedding that will be extraordinary.

Speaking about wedding, 1WeddingSource is getting ready to open their website on May 1, 2009. This is a free social networking website where brides can shop for all her wedding needs including wedding favors, wedding invitations, gifts and even professional services. This will be a very helpful website for brides-to-be. Check their website and make your wedding worry-free.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails