ShareThis

Monday, March 9, 2009

Life after High School

High school life has been very memorable for me. I remember being so active with school organizations and extra curricular activities. I was a little girl from a little town with many hopes and ambition.

After high school graduation, I moved and lived in Manila. There I learned to live independently. I got a job and at the same time study at night and earned a college degree. I was able to live a city life which is very far from what I had during the early years of my life.

Few years later, after so many exciting events of my life, I met the love of my life. I got engaged. Move to USA. I got married and now I am a happy wife and a mother of little Andrea.

I may have been far from where I was but remembering my high school life, I sure wish for high school reunions to be organized that way I can keep in touch with my high school friends which I haven't seen in over a decade now.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails