ShareThis

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Help for Job Hunters

Lightship Research is a company that helps job hunters to land their dream job. They provide personal coaching in order for candidates to get the job they want. Job seeking can be very stressfull that is why Lightship Research is there to help you.

Below is a testimonial of one of their satisfied customers.

"I quit using recruiters since I ran into Lightship Research http://www.lightshipresearch.com the “reverse headhunters”, now I found a way to control my own destiny instead of chasing black holes. I must say in these days, its seldom I find any business or service doing anything right. These guys are an anomaly. When I first hired them, my computer got stolen at a Starbucks, they gave me good advice on how to get reimbursed by my insurance company. My Team Leader drove 35 miles on a Sunday to get a copy of my resume emailed to Kinkos, so I could get it printed for a Monday interview that they had helped me get. This is the best investment I have ever made. They showed my how to get a job and helped me with every detail along the way. I am now a Vice President of Business Development for a fast growing banking software services firm." T. Ogden, LA

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails