ShareThis

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Addictive Game

I admit, during my spare time, playing online games makes me feel relaxed and rejuvenated. I feel rejuvenated because while I am playing the game, I will concentrate on the game and I give my full attention, thus forgetting my present world.

I found some games at MagNext Virtual and I got hooked! It gets so exciting that I got addicted to it. I swear I spend hours playing it.

MagNext Virtual is an out of this world high tech place in space built for racing and riding. You can meet a lot of magnetic kids and kids at heart and play against them. In fact, you can invite your friends to join the fun. The more friends you will invite the merrier. The coolest thing about this MagNext Virtual is you can collect Magz and use it to buy special paints, special skills and even super cool gear.

The game that I got so addicted is the Spheron Triple Racer. This game is like you are in a real race. At first I didn't do good, perhaps because in real life I don't know how to drive. After a while I got the hang of it and I was speeding like a race car driver! I had so much fun with this game.



Another game that I like is the iCoaster. This game requires quickness so that you will get bonus with the unused time. It is fun to look for the missing part of the coaster. It is like looking for the missing puzzle. I enjoy this game because I challenge myself to do better (time-wise) as I play it over and over. This game for me is very educational.

If you are looking for some challenge, play the games at Magnext Virtual. I am sure you will have so much fun.

Post?slot_id=

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belly Fat - This type of seal was used for breaking German wartime codes.

Lani has a gorgeous blog and a wonderful art giveaway!
Program de func ionare Aproape toate unit ile noastre au un program de func ionare prelungit.


Feel free to surf to my website :: africanmangoplusreview.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails